LacieMoon

Default Troubleshooting Formatting Headers and Footers

I have a long document, over 150 pages, with 20 different sections [some
sections are landscape orientation, others start a new chapter of the
document]. I am trying to add a graphic banner to the header for EACH
section. [I copied the graphic from Publisher, and grouped it.] When I
insert the graphic into the header, I change the formatting to "Behind Text"
because I want to be able to change the TEXT easily [not put it in a text box
'grouped' with the graphic] When I try to do this I can keep the graphic for
the first one or two sections, then it fails. I've tried
connecting/unconnecting the headers ["same as previous"] with no luck. It
seems simple enough. I want a graphic with text over the top that will change
with each section. Any ideas? Thank you! [Of course, I need this info
yesterday!]