Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chris Chris is offline

Default Viewing in Word 2003 after Changes Made in 2007

It is actually a document, that they need to fill out for their reports.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm
If the document is for viewing only download the PDF/XPS plug-in and send
the documents in PDF format.

Chris wrote:
I have 2007, but have made revisions to docs, and saved them down as
other readers have Word 2003. But these readers are having problems
when they view it..There are text boxes(only some, and I checked the
size - they are the same size as other text boxes) that are viewing
as bigger than what they should be, but they are fine on my end.

Some are complaining that content on the bottom of pages goes into
the next page..I tried deleting a line, and that doesn't work..
He has even sent back the same document that he was seeing this on,
and it opens fine on my end..