Stan Brown

Default "changes have been made that affect the global template" but they haven't!

Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:49:45 -0600 from Suzanne S. Barnhill
:
I get this every time the time changes (from Daylight-Saving to Standard or
vice versa). I'm not sure what it is about the time change that triggers it,
but it is harmless. Like you, I can open Word, do nothing, and immediately
close it and still get the message, so after a time or two, I just say yes.

Thanks Suzanne for your reply.

I thought it was DST related too, so I tried on Monday saying Yes.
But it's still giving the prompt, even when I open word via Start
Run "winword" (no document) and immediately close it.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/