Stan Brown

Default "changes have been made that affect the global template" but they haven't!

Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:15:13 -0600 from Suzanne S. Barnhill
:
I'm not sure I've closed Word since I said yes, so I'll have to get back to
you on that, but it's always worked in the past. I was not the one who
figured out the relation to the time change, but it did seem to match my
experience, and I was expecting it this time.

Weirdness! I tried it again today, after posting my earlier reply to
you, and now when I open and close Word I no longer get the spurious
message.

So I guess it's either the DST chance and the day after, or else it
gets reset after answering the prompt with Yes twice. "Just another
Festivus miracle." :-)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/