pkampa(removethis)@optonline.net

Thanks Doug.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article €śRemove multiple mail merge entries from tools menu€ť on
fellow MVP Graham Mayors website at

http://www.gmayor.com/multiple_mail_merge_entries.htm

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"" osoft.com wrote in
message ...
I have not been using the Mail Merge feature when creating documents but
some
how the drop down list on the "Tools" button in the Word 2000 document
keeps
adding 'Mail Merge.' Each of these additions, when clicked, allows for
the
creation of a new document. There is no option to delete each of these
additions. Each of these "Mail Merge" additions is tying up resources.
What
causes these "Mail Merge" additions to appear on the "Tools" list and how
do
I get rid of them to free up my resources. Thanks