Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JerryInSanDiego

Default How do I "reveal codes" in Word the way I could in Word Perfec

Word 2003 has tried to address using "Reveal Formatting"
Select "FormatReveal Formatting" from the tool bar
OR
Shift F1

Turning on the SHOW/HIDE paragraph tool helps display what lines have
special formatting.
--
Jerry

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm .

crystal wrote:

In word perfect, there is a feature called "reveal codes." It would allow me
to hit a hot key and automatically look at all the codes in the document. Is
there such a feature in Microsoft word? A hot key? A method to look at the
codes?