Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terri

Default unable to remove highlight from text.

I'm working in a table in Word 2000 and have certain lines of text
highlighted in yellow. But when I try to remove the highlight, it doesn't
work. I select the text and hit the highlight/no highlight button, but it
stays yellow. I have also done a ctrl-A to select the entire document and hit
the highlight/no highlight button, but when I click off of it, the same lines
are left with the yellow highlight. Any suggestions?