Jezebel

Given that end-of-row markers have no affect on the appearance of your
document, this imperative seems a trifle, well, obscure. What are you
actually trying to do?

And out of interest, what's your objection to using 'normal' -- particularly
as doing so creates all this extra work for you?

"Tim" wrote in message
We avoid the use of the "Normal" style in our documents.

I have some tables that have the "Normal" style applied to the
End of Row markers. When I try to change the style to a custom
style "Table" or any other style, the style does not change.

I have tried this both manually and programatically.

Thank you for your help.
--
Tim Shaffer