Stan

So basically, what should I do? Thanks for the website, I just want to be
sure I don't mess things up. So if you could break it down for me, that
would help a lot. Anyone else, please chime in. Thanks.

Stan

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm followed by
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

Stan wrote:
.....it shuts down. I don't know what happened, it was working fine
before. When I'm typing in a Word (2000 version) document and I enter
a comma or semicolon, an error message appears and then closes/shuts
down when I close the box. How do I get Word back to working normal
again? And here's something more weird... When I enter a comma
within a series of #'s, there seems to be no problem. It seems to be
only when I'm entering a comma in between words which causes the
Error Message to appear. Help! Oh, I have Windows XP Professional
as the operating system.