Shari

Default Changing the number formatting

Okay, I have been looking at posts and trying all of the suggestions and I am
getting nowhere. So, I will explain my exact problem and hopefully someone
can answer my prayers.

I work with a program through my job that goes through Word. It brings up
my template for me and I cannot alter that template; however, if I go into
Word all by itself and alter things there, then when I bring up the template
through work and its Word the changes will be there.

What I need to do is change the formatting in the basic normal everyday used
template so that when I hit enter to go to #2, it will not jump to the tab
forward. I need everything to stay on the margin. Ex.
1.
2.

As of now, the basic template for Word throws you to the next tab when you
enter for a #2.

Does anyone know how to do this so that it will be in the default document
and so that I don't have to change this everytime I bring up a new document?

Any help would be most appreciated!!
--
~Shari