Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Hide Template on Copletion of Merge

See the recent conversation titled "Mail Merge Automation Code problem"
for one bit of code that seems to have done the trick for at least one
person.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

4charity wrote:
I am using Access to populate a document using MailMerge in Word. My letter
comes out fine. Once the end-user reviews the letter and saves it and closes
it, the template appears on the screen and asks the user if s/he would like
to save changes to it. I would like for the template to not appear at all, as
I do not want the endusers to have the ability to make changes to it!

Is there some code I can attach to the template to do this?
Also, I am pretty new to VB, so please be as descriptive as possible
Thanks!