ISkee

Thanks, again, Jay.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Tiling: You can do it the hard way, dragging the edges and corners of
the two windows, so each one occupies half the screen without
overlapping. Or you can do it the easy way, by right-clicking a blank
area of the taskbar and selecting Tile Windows Vertically.

Printing the file list: Incredibly, Windows Explorer has never had a
Print function. A couple of methods are shown at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/PrintDocList.htm. If you use a
third-party file manager like the one I mentioned, most of them can
print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:42:02 -0700, "ISkee"
wrote:

Thanks, Jay. I have been trying to figure this out for years. Your answer
fit my needs. But I couldn't figure out how to tile the the two copies of
Explorer.

I've also wondered for ages how to print a file list from the directory.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

ISkee wrote:
I want to compare the contents of my flash drive with my hard drive.
How can I do this?

Please forgive Jezebel's terseness...

This isn't something you can do in Word.

You can open two copies of Windows Explorer simultaneously, one for each
drive, and tile them on the screen.

There are a number of third-party file managers that will show two
independent folder windows, and that have a compare function. I happen to
like 2xExplorer (http://netez.com/2xExplorer/), which is free.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman