Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default I have 3 problem: 1 Can't write data into Acces database 2 Long SQ

To see how to write data to an Access database, see the last of the series
of articles at:

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

Re your other problems, probably better if you tell us what you are trying
to achieve. You may not be going about it the best way.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Roli" wrote in message
Hi!

1. Problem:

I don't be able to find in the Help that How can I write data into an
existing Access table from Word Visula Basic Macro.
I can retrive data from the acces table with the mailmerge so the
connection
is OK.
I guess there are a Method to do this but i don't find which...

2. Problem:

I don't be able to make any SQL Query wich is longer then 256 character...
(ODBC Connection)

3. Problem:

The Word doesn't able to recognise the row numbers... It woulbe important
make right automations...

If anyone can solve these problems PLEASE HELP!
'Couse I goingto mad slowly...
Thanks!