Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default "Word is finishing analyzing your document"

AdbeRdr811_en_US is Adobe Reader.

I don't know which "previous questions" you're referring to so......did this
just start? What changes have you made just prior to this problem occuring?
Is there some sort of message that pops up? If so, what does it say?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kate" wrote in message
I work with large legal documents. Word 2003 is CONSTANTLY finishing
analyzing my document. It does it every ten seconds or so, forcing me to
push esc three times before it quits, and I can't continue working while
it's
doing this. It is extremely frustrating. I have tried checking and
unchecking everything mentioned in previous questions. Several mentions
have
been made of Adobe products. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 6, Adobe
Reader
8, and then something called AdbeRdr811_en_US. Please help me solve this
problem.