Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
koen_vdg[_2_] koen_vdg[_2_] is offline

Default Hyperlinks and Bookmarks

ok, I stand corrected, my issue isn't exactly the same...sorry bout that.
My hyperlink resides in an e-mail and points to a document on a sharepoint
site... when i do it from word to word it works.
But I used to be able to do this with office 2003, but not anymore with
office 2007

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Can you upload the two files you are using to wikisend.com?
You can remove all other data from the files...

I will take a look and try to help.

What is the OS at office? Are your files on a network?

It is not an Excel 2007 issue since I had tested it on Excel 2007...
"koen_vdg" wrote:

I have exactly the same issue. Works like a charm in office 2003 but not
anymore in office 2007. Haven't found a solution yet. anyone have any ideas?

tx