Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Ekendra,

When I was using Office 2000, I was able to locate addresses from the
address book and enter them to address labels or to the envelope
automatically.

Now that I am using Office 2003, this is no longer posible. I get an
error message asking me to set up Microsoft Outlook as my default
address client.

I am not able to do this.

Word's address book functionality can only link to address books that
support MAPI technology and are correctly registered on the system. If
your address book does not meet these requirements, then Word cannot
work with it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org