Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Numbered Lists

Glad I could help.

"Allison" wrote in message
You are a genius and my hero! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I will have to try the instructions later tonight, but I am sure that will
work. I just love learning this stuff! Thanks!
--
Thanks, Allison

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/QandA.htm for instructions.

"Allison" wrote in message
I have a need to create a list that starts lettering with a Q, then the
next
item is an A, then back to a Q, then to an A. These letters must be
indented
exactly the same from the left margin.

I realize that I could use a number of techniques to achieve this
result,
but which is the best and easiest in your opionion?

Outlined number lists and sort of tricking the 2nd level to look like
it
is
not indented when printed out. This would use tab and shift+tab to
move
from
teh Q to an A.

Styles? Marcos? Your help is appreciated.
--
Thanks, Allison