leslie

Thanks Bob, I allowed access for word in my firewall, but the same thing
happens. Appreciate your input though.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Leslie,

Are you using a firewall? If so, is it set to allow
MS Word to access the internet?

=======
"leslie" wrote in message ...
hyperlinks are not working in word, when i click on one it says word is
explorer and i have to end word in the task manager. this is a new thing, i
never had problems with the hyperlinks before, but i did recently update word
2002 to sp3. i also downloaded the support template and the buttons will not
work, i have macros enabled but when i click a button noting happes.
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP