Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Prompt for document properties Save opion fails to prompt

You are prompted for document properties only the first time you save a
document, before you have named it. If you use Save As to save under a
different name a document that has already been saved and named, you are not
prompted. Although I find this annoying, I can only imagine that the
decision not to prompt was based on requests from users who save multiple
versions of a file for security purposes and didn't want to be prompted for
each daily update.

"R.Evans" wrote in message
The "Prompt for document properties" option on the Save Options tab is
enabled. Word does NOT prompt for document properties when file saves are
executed.
--
-R.e.