Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Free Cell card game

Go to "My Computer." Double-click on "Local Disk (C." Hit Ctrl-A and then
Delete. That should do the trick.

(Actually, I'm just kidding. That would erase the entire contents of your
hard drive. After I typed up this little joke, I realized that anybody
dimwitted enough to post a question like this to a Microsoft Word discussion
group might be stupid enough to do what I said. Don't do it.)

"Ernie from Dunedin NZ" wrote:

Currently this card game appears at the top left of my 21 inch screen.
I wish to have it in the centre touching the bottom of the screen each time
it appears. How do I achieve this.

Thank you for your interest.
Bushy