Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kat w[_2_] Kat w[_2_] is offline

Default how do i delete unwanted extra pages

thanks very much, thats helpful

"CyberTaz" wrote:

First of all let me recommend that you have a look at the following link in
order to better understand what is causing the "extra" pages in the first
place. You'll be better able to recognize, deal with, and avoid such issues
if you read through this:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

For your immediate need, though, just put your insertion point at the end of
the text on page one & keep pressing the Delete (not Backspace) key until
the unwanted pages are gone. if there are numerous blank pages you can
probably just go to the end of page one, press Shift+Control+End, then press
Delete only once.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Kat w" Kat wrote in message
i am in a word document and only want the first page and want to get rid of
the extra blank pages can someone please help me !

many thanks