Muniworker

Default Justify mode is putting spaces between letters in individual word.

My coworker and I just got new computers with Microsoft Office Professional.
We are both having trouble justifying documents. The text is justified, but
a few lines in each document look like they have been justified by putting
spaces between letters of individual words, instead of between words
themselves. It appears to be clustered on lines instead of here and there
throughout the document. Any suggestions? This doesn't seem to be a
"think-through" problem; I have no idea how to fix it.