Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark R. Mark R. is offline

Default Minimize, Window and Close Buttons

For some reason the minimize, window and close buttons in my Office 2007 are
different than the ones in all other applications in from the buttons in my
wife's installation of Office 2007. They don't have the box around them nor
do they respond correctly to commands from voice recognition. Does anybody
know how to get the correct buttons back? I particularly need them to work
correctly with voice recognition since I am handicapped and utilize it for
all my computer use.
--
I''ve learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.