Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default Label printing

File - Print - Properties - go from there. A friend of mine has the ability
to so her setup on her all in one printer/scanner so it differs depending on
your printer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JFK" wrote in message
How do I set up my printer for this? I have made labels in the past and
there was no problem but I just started doing my xmas list and it just
won't work. Prior to this year it worked fine. I do automatic updates for
my Word and I am wondering if something was adjusted that is what is
causing the error.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I'd suggest making sure that both your printer and Word are set up for
that size document. (I know that same problem can occur with Publisher if
both aren't set up with the same page size.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JFK" wrote in message
I am trying to mail merge and print address labels. I am using Word 2003
and an HP 2100 series ink jet printer. I set up all the stats for my
labels but when they print they print in the middle of the printer as
though I were using letter sized paper (8 1/2 x 11)
My lables are 4.5 x 2.5 and they are an Avery address label which I set
as my label. No matter what I try, the labels still print in the middle
of the printer (or page) and not on the label.
Can anyone help??