Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Default Label printing

JFK

There are two templates for the size of label.. the difference is the amount
of labels per sheet.. one template has two columns of labels, the other has
just one column.. I would imagine that you have set the template that has
only one column, which is why it would appear to be printing in the middle
of the two columns maybe..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"JFK" wrote in message
I am trying to mail merge and print address labels. I am using Word 2003
and an HP 2100 series ink jet printer. I set up all the stats for my
labels but when they print they print in the middle of the printer as
though I were using letter sized paper (8 1/2 x 11)
My lables are 4.5 x 2.5 and they are an Avery address label which I set as
my label. No matter what I try, the labels still print in the middle of
the printer (or page) and not on the label.
Can anyone help??