glorissa

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

0307 (in the Combining Diacritical Marks character subset) is the "Combining
Dot Above." If your font includes this character, then it should do what you
need. Otherwise, you can use some other raised dot (such as 02D9) with an EQ
\o field as described in http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Overbar.htm

"glorissa" wrote in message
I am looking for additional symbols for university assignments.

Particularly
symbols related to Pali and Sanskrit. I s there a way to merge the

superior
dot in the insert symbols area or is there a site to download extra

symbols?

Hi Susan, I have tried and still am unable to do what I want. When I try all I get is an error message. I have read the site suggested and find it a little technical for me, but I have treid to follow what it says to no avail. Glorissa