Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Formating merge labels

I am using Word 2003
I created a Pendaflex label merge in Word using an Access Query as the data
source. On the label, I am using 2 fields; CoName and Acct#. Ex: «CoName»

«Acct»
The Coname prints to the left on line 1 and the Acct# prints to the right on
line 2. I did this with the hope that the longer Conames would have at least
1-1/2 lines to print, with the Acct# on the 2nd line to the far right. The
problem comes when the CoName is to long for the one line. Then I get just
the CoName and no acct#. I there a way to do this with a formula or
someother formatting that you are aware of? I would certainly appreciate
any help you can give me.

Thank you - Aurora