Doug Robbins

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jan G" Jan wrote in message
news
I am using Word 2003. When I use insert page number and tell it to center
the page numbering at the bottom of the page it does not appear. If I try
using the view header and footer command and tell it to insert page
numbers
it may insert a page number but will not insert it in the center of the
footer. This is not happening all of the time so I do not know if it is a
software bug or something I'm doing. If anyone else had had this problem
and
solved it please let me know. Thank you