Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy

Default Somehow the default paper tray got changed

Something sounds hinky. I might try reinstalling my printer driver before I
do anything else. If you get the same results, then troubleshoot Word:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"LurfysMa" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:10:09 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Yes.

OK... Well, I did both of them. They both say that the default tray is
"auto select" and yet my documents are still going to the manual tray.

Is there any way to switch all of my documents and all of my templates
to "Auto Select"?

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000