Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gerald Priddle

Default Word Tables -- the shortcut that selects the whole Table

Helmut--

I tried this. it does work. Unfortunately, I do use the number pad a lot
in my work. But you're advice prompted me to look in the Tools-Customize
Menu and change the assigned shortcut key to something more comfortable to
me. Some limitations in changing shortcuts--you can't incorporate mouse
clicks, which I'm used to under the old shortcut, and you can't use the up or
down arrows in assigning a shortcut--but I think I got something that works.
Thanks for the tip.
--
Gerald Priddle

"Helmut Weber" wrote:

Hi Gerald,

i'm using alt num 5, which requires numlock to be off.

Not a problem, maybe just for me, as I got the impression,
I am typing faster with numlock off anyway,

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003