Lisa1612

I did Insert; Object; Create from file; Browse and found my excel document I
had already created. This excel had a double underline (on the cell not the
characters).

I have Microsoft Office XP Small Business.

Viewing the excel as excel within word shows a double line. Viewing and
printing the word document is just a single line.

Hope you can help.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?TGlzYTE2MTI=?=,

I have inserted an excel spreadsheet (somehow!) in my word document. This is
great but unfortunately, double underlines appear as single underline and all
single underlines are slightly thicker. Can anyone tell me where I'm going
wrong please?

You have to figure out how you did it, and describe that to us, so that we know
what you have... Also, which version of Office do you have?

Do you see the same when you actually print the page? Or is the problem only
on-screen?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org