Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TGlzYTE2MTI=?=,

I did Insert; Object; Create from file; Browse and found my excel document I
had already created. This excel had a double underline (on the cell not the
characters).

I have Microsoft Office XP Small Business.

Viewing the excel as excel within word shows a double line. Viewing and
printing the word document is just a single line.

This sounds as if it could be an issue with the printer driver, check with the
printer manufacturer if they're aware there's a problem, and if they have an
updated driver that fixes it.

Beyond that, if you're not needing to edit the excel information from within
Word, you could try this approach:

1. Open the Excel file in Excel

2. Select the cells you want to display in Word

3. Hold down SHIFT, then choose Edit/Copy as picture

4. Switch to Word

5. Edit/Paste Special. Choose a graphics option, such as "Word picture" or
"Bitmap" (you may want to test the various possibilities). Activate "Link" if
you want a link.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org