Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I create document compatable eith 2003 word and 2007 word?

If you create the documents in Word 2003 format, then users of both versions
will have no problem accessing them. If you use Word 2007 to create the
documents, then save in Word 97-2003 "compatibility" mode early on. For any
dropdown boxes, etc., use Legacy tools rather than Content Control tools.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Amber" wrote in message
I am trying to create a form available on a public drive within the
company.
Some viewers have word 2003 and others have 2007 version. The problem is
that
I need to be able to add drop down boxes in which any user can access
reguardless of which version they have. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!