Graham Mayor

Format the unwanted text as white colour, which will leave the spaces the
text occupies.

Richard Owen wrote:
Is there a way, in Word 2000, that i can print just the text of a
document without any coloured objects, but leave spaces for the
objects. Then i need to print the objects without the text, but
leaving the objects in their original place on the page. I want to do
this as I need to print colour and black on separate printers. I have
tried using hidden text, but this does not seen to leave a space
where the text would be - it just bunches up all the objects.
Has anyone got any suggestions?