Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default generic ibm graphic printer driver

This was always a problem with this type of printer when printing from
Word - ensure that the label dialog options continuous feed printers check
box is checked and you may have to setup the printer dip switches to allow
individual labels to be printed rather than pages of labels. Doesn't Vista
still have the standard Epson FX100+ driver rather than use an IBM printer
emulation?

Fred wrote:
In Vista, Word 2007, I am trying to print continuous form fed labels
in size of 4 x 3 on an Epson FX100+ using the generic ibm graphics
driver. I have set the custom page size in Word. Although 1 label
prints O.K. the printer then advances the remainder of a standard
sheet size before stopping the form feed. This of course spoils the
alignment of the next label if printing multiple copies--as well as
wasting 3 labels...
The printer properties setup does not list any label sizes or seem to
allow for a custom sheet size to fix this problem.

Is there a different driver to try, or a means of adding the correct
sheet (label) size to the setup?