Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default cant find my product key 2007

Oh my gosh thank you so much Terry Farrell for all of your help!!! I have
been searching for the product key forever. I went to the microsoft site and
couldn't find info and your post finally helped me find it. It was on the
sticker on the side of my computer. LOL I never thought to check there
until reading your post. Thank you very much.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

It is either on the CD case that Office came packed in or if it is a
preinstalled OEM version, there should be a laser label stuck to your
computer with both the Windows and the Office product keys.

If you don't have them, then contact the vendor.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"lupe" wrote in message
i need help finding my producyt key for office 2007