Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default Spell check does not work in Word 2007?

Thanks for joining in. I checked the "Do not check spelling or grammar"
option and it is NOT CHECKED. The problem still persists. The spell check
does not work.

Your continued assistance is appreciated.

Jim

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?SmltYm8=?=,

I even double checked
the language setting (Start, All Programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office
Tools, Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings) and verified that it was set
to English(US).

This is a long thread, so I may have missed it; apologies all around, if so:

Have you made sure the "Do not check spelling or grammar" check box is NOT
activated for the text in question?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org