Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jerry Scannell Jerry Scannell is offline

Default word to pdf

I have Adobe Acrobat version 5, so I had to Print to the "Acrobat Distiller"
as a printer choice. That will do the conversions and ask you for a
destination file name with the .pdf extension. Once you enter that, it will
finsih the conversion and then open Adobe Acrobat with the converted file.

Jerry

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you have it you will have a PDF printer driver in Windows control panel
printers.

Lynn wrote:
where do I look in word to see if I already have this tool?

You need to install a third party (or in the case of Word 2007 a
Microsoft) conversion tool, which can vary in price from free
(PrimoPDF) to Adobe Acrobat 8.

Abab wrote:
how to convert a file from Microsoft word to pdf