Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Using Word on a widescreen monitor

That could be too. It's obviously not consistent.

Terry

"macropod" wrote in message
Hmm,

My WS monitor centers at anything over 75%. Maybe its a driver/resolution
thing.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
It really depends on the size of your monitor!

My standard monitor is a 22" WS. The page is left 'shifted' up to 99%: at
100% it centres.

OTOH, my son has a 20" WS monitor and that centres at 90%.

Terry Farrell

"macropod" wrote in message
Hi Lorin,

Changing the document zoom factor to more than 75% to do it.

--
Cheers
macropod

"LorinSS" wrote in message
How do I move the current page I am working on to be in the center of a
widescreen monitor, instead of over to the left of the screen, leaving
a big blank spot on the majority of the screen?
Thanks.