Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I create fields in word 2007 to automatic update in excel?

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm

Or

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Document_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"teric" wrote in message
Each day I create a new document that contains several patient's info
which
includes history, names, patient numbers, etc. At the end of the month I
copy and select only data that I need, which is name, patient numbers, and
date (not the entire document) and copy into a new document. How do I
create
a template that will mark specific text and have it automatically update
in a
new document?