Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I insert the file location path into a Word doc?

Insert | Field: FileName. If you want the full path, add the \p switch. Or
select the "Filename and path" AutoText entry from the Header/Footer
category.

"tanqueverde" wrote in message
I have Office 2000 and I can't find a way to insert the file path into a

Word
document. The properties window won't let me copy the file location
information. I'd like a fast way to copy the file location path into some

of
my documents prior to printing.