Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default how to set up Thunderbird as default email client in Word?

I would try a newsgroup that helps Thunderbird users.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"deanland" wrote in message
Changed default email program on machine and in windows to Thunderbird.
But
when any of the Office2007 Suite program open, the e-mail button only
offers
a fax option, The e-mail option is unhighlighted, often called "grayed
out."

I am not a newbie -- I know how to set defaults. But Office 2007 seems to
not recognize or acknowledge Thunderbird as the email client. I had no
such
problem with XP, or Office 2003.

Thanks in advance.

--dean