Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simpson McCarry Simpson McCarry is offline

Default How do I delete empty header and footer space from my documents?

How do I delete empty header and footer space from my documents and get their
space allocation back at the default setting? I've tried the recommended
strategies: eliminating paragraph marks, attempting but not succeeding at
adjusting the vertical margins/ruler. I did the Detect and Repair thing. I
still cannot get rid of the space (and there's a lot of it). Please help.
Thank you.