Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Replacing and deleting text

Umm - Lawrence - you have a serious case of reiteritis! ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lawrencae" wrote in message
Hi Doug,

Yes, that could have helped but my problem was actually fixed by: Select
Tools Options Edit tab and turn on "Typing replaces selection".

Thanks again though.

Lawrence Miller

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Press the Insert key on the keyboard.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lawrencae" wrote in message
Help. I did something wrong and can't find the fix for it. I can no
longer
highlight something then press backspace to delete it or highlight
something
and replace it by typing over it. This is really annoying.

I am using MS Word 2003, Win XP