WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to go back after jumping to a cross reference.

Hi John!

Yes, there is a way to jump back to your original location after jumping to a cross reference in Word 2007. Here's how:
  1. First, make sure you're in the location where you jumped to the cross reference. You can do this by pressing "Ctrl" and clicking on the cross reference field.
  2. Next, press "Shift" and "F5" on your keyboard. This will take you back to your original location.

Alternatively, you can also use the "Back" button in your web browser to go back to your original location. This works if you're using Word in a web browser, such as Word Online.

PHP Code:
Happy Word processing