Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default "Next Record If", Mail Merge Issues

You use grouping in the report design with the single item plus the text
associated with it in the group header, and the multiple items in the detail
section of the report and any closing text in connection with the single in
the group footer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...
How would you make a report that has multiple conditions on one page.
I got it to put it on multiple pages but that's not what I want.

Thank you