Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Delta Omega Delta Omega is offline

Default How to deactivate word from a machine?

How do we deactivate either Office software from a machine to install it on
another one. Since Microsoft track it electronically if you do not deactivate
first you can not install it on another machine. Same is for Windows Vista, I
installed it on one of my machine for experimental purposes before I wanted
to install on the other machine. When I installed it to another machine it
gives me a message that this software is already installed on an other
machine can not be activated on this one. Any advice?