Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to get last session position in 2007 Word

Unfortunately, although the GoBack command (Shift+F5) works during an
editing session in Word 2007, the last edit point bookmark is not saved when
the document is closed. This is true only for .docx documents. If you save
the document in Word 97-2003 format, the bookmark is retained. I believe
this functionality has been restored in Word 2010.

See
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...a70&sloc=en-us

http://word.mvps.org

"Sevilho" wrote in message
Hi!

There was the simple and vary convenient AutoOpen macro in 2003 Word

Sub AutoOpen()
Application.GoBack
End Sub

that give last editing position when open document.

This macro does not work at all in 2007 Word. What can I do instead?