Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Updating dates

Hurrah!!!

I hope this is a lesson for many others.

Best wishes

Colin

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:23:50 GMT, wrote:

I have had to create a new template in 2003 after years of previous
word versions. Because I like to keep my own creations off the C:
partition I have created a templates folder in my data partition and
set the file locations to look there for templates.

It now seems that when I click on File.New it doesn't look at my new
folder. To find the template I have to go FileOpenDocs/Templates
and open the template that way. It's not as convenient.

Also I created a date but it doesn't update when I open the template.

Is there any help, please.

Many thanks.

Colin