Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP Bob Umlas, Excel MVP is offline

Default WordArt will not print in Word 2007 with Vista

See if there are any new drivers for your printer you can download

"kim" wrote:

Thank you. I am currently working with HP.
--
kas

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If they display in Print Preview (actual Print Preview, not Print Layout
view), then there is some bizarre printer (driver) problem.

http://word.mvps.org

"kim" wrote in message
WordArt and text boxes will not print. They show in print preview, but
will
not print. I have checked "Show drawings and text boxes" in Display and
in
Advanced. Still won't print. Please help.
--
kas